Navigating Technology in our Families Summit
Everything you need to know to navigate this HUGE topic in your home!
An online event featuring 22 Conscious Parenting Leaders bringing you expert advice from all different perspectives about how to not only live with technology but to thrive and to help your family thrive as well!
Get started now!
Join us as our experts, including Oprah’s favorite parenting expert, Dr. Shefali, Dr. Dan Siegel, WiseTech Ed founder Aaron Schiller, and more, bring you their expertise, wisdom and guidance on everything related to Technology and our families!
This summit includes:
- Dr. Dan Siegel - Having a YES brain when it comes to technology
- Deb Blum - How to understand and talk to our boys about video games, YouTube and their phones
- Louise Clarke - Establishing our own technology boundaries to empower our children
- Andrew Dunn - Technology in our homes, from a digital native
- Dr. Devorah Heitner - Moving from monitor to mentor with our children
- Tia Fagan - Dealing with our fear surrounding technology
- Maria Sanders - Building a positive structure around technology with young children
- Janet Philbin - How we can use bottom-up technology to our advantage
- Cara Pollard - Why we should NOT use technology as a reward or punishment
- DeeDee Fanning - Using the power of questions to navigate technology with our children
- Kiran Gaind - Establishing a culture of C.A.R.E. around technology
- Amanda Votto - 5 mindful approaches parents can take to navigate technology
- Aarti Kaushal Chauhan - How to harness the power of technology to support special needs children
- Shannon Walsh - Bringing the public and private self into alignment
- Aaron Schiller - Normalizing and navigating technology and trust
- Isabelle Stephenson - Viewing technology as a tool
- Linda Yeazel - Understanding ourselves better to navigate technology
- Shenaaz Moos - Creating healthy technology boundaries for our children
- Sheryl Stoller - Looking at technology through our child's eyes
- Dr. Tiffanie Noonan - Integrating technology into our families in a healthy way
- Dr. George and Seth Thompson - Using technology to create and connect with our children
- Dr. Shefali - Consciously navigating technology in our families